Job Description Position Title: Executive/Administrative Assistant
Reports To: Executive Team
Location: Toronto (North York)
About our Company: Allevio exists to improve the way the world manages pain. We do that by providing outstanding clinicians, service providers and advocates with tools to meaningfully improve the lives of its clients and patients. We also bridge knowledge and practice gaps between medical specialities, the law and medicine. Allevio Pain Management’s Toronto clinic is among Canada’s largest and most respected practices of its kind, and the vast majority of its clinical services are covered by OHIP.
In addition to the integrated chronic pain management services offered in the Allevio Pain Management Clinic, Allevio medical experts are available as experts for civil litigation matters.Allevio experts understand personal injury and accident benefits system. Allevio offers independent medical examinations (IME), accident benefit reports, medicolegal reports and multi-disciplinary assessments to provide comprehensive, respected and valuable tools for clearly understanding and articulating the state of a client’s health. Allevio experts are able to service Ontario broadly, including Ottawa, Kingston, Hamilton, London and Windsor, as well as Halifax.
Allevio Healthcare Reporting (allevioclinic.com/expert-opinions-ime/) is growing and looking for a: Executive/Administrative Assistant – Special Experts Division Position
Overview: As a full-time member of the Special Experts Division, you will work with the Experts team to administratively support the business and be an ambassador for Allevio and its’ services. The successful candidate will be a highly organized, thoughtful and insightful individual. In addition, you must possess excellent administrative capabilities, solid interpersonal skills, use good judgment and work well within a team environment and even better under pressure. Allevio is a fast-paced environment, where the ability to think quickly on your feet, adapt positively to change and demonstrate well-organized thought and work processes are considered great assets.
To fit into our culture you must be team-oriented, fun, friendly, honest, respect others and generally just be awesome!
This position is for our location in North York, Ontario at 240 Duncan Mill Road, Main Floor (Suite 101), North York, Ontario, M3B 3S6.
The job responsibilities of the Executive Assistant – Special Experts Division will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manages the day-to-day schedules, including setting up and maintaining appointments and information for proactive calendar management. Identifies and addresses scheduling conflicts and assists to resolve/reschedule as required.
- Assists with Salesforce data entry, lead follow up, campaigns, marketing and education events.
- Assists with the preparation of email messages, memos and correspondence as required, taking instruction and preparing materials, in draft form if required.
- Coordinates travel arrangements as directed, including researching travel times and routes and availability. Reviews plans and alternatives and makes final arrangements with the travel agent/provider as required. Ensures follow-up for the receipt of travel documentation and receipt of the necessary documentation as required.
- Coordinates events for marketing and business development such as seminars, luncheons, trade shows and conferences, including assisting with preparation of materials for such events.
- Acts as telephone receptionist for executive team, identifying and recognizing important contacts by name and ensuring a polite and prompt response. Connects the executive and caller as efficiently as possible, recognizing executive availability and assessing caller urgency. Ensures messages are communicated to the executive in an expeditious manner by voice mail and/or email.
- Plans and arranges meeting requirements for the executive and/or client meetings, including anticipating requirements based on information available. Arranges refreshments and/or meals for team and/or client meetings as required.
- Plans and arranges internal team meetings as directed, including setting up schedules and resolving conflicts and keeping attendees informed of delays, schedule changes etc.
- Prepares and submits expense claims for executive team, ensuring proper back-up documentation and receipts are obtained and filed to support such claims, and that information provided with the claim form will conform to company policy and to income tax requirements
- Performs other duties and provides other relevant support as required and as requested.
Qualifications & Skills:
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years or more executive/administrative assistance experience, preferably in a business development or private healthcare setting.
- The candidate will have experience using Salesforce or a similar CRM product
- The candidate will have solid computer skills and be proficient in MS office.
- The individual must be exceptionally organized with the ability to manage a variety of tasks through planning, prioritization, organizational and administrative execution skills. In addition, the individual must possess acute attention to detail.
- The candidate will demonstrate professionalism and maturity with a high degree of sensitivity and judgment in handling confidential information.
- The individual will possess exceptional telephone and interpersonal skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like you, send us your resume today! We look forward to hearing from you!